Offered By uLektz Academy Certified By The Academic Council of uLektz
About the Course:
This course is intended to introduce the mechanical engineering student to the basic components of machinery, and how to select and size these components to achieve design goals in the construction of mechanical systems.
1.Will familiarize about Review of axial, bending and torsional stresses
2.Will demonstrate Design of clutch, brake and bearing.
3.Will develop knowledge in Design of straight and Helical spur gears
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Design of Machine Components, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Programming Knowledge
2. Good Computer Knowledge
3. Good communication skills.
- Module 1 Review of axial, bending and torsional stresses in machine parts and Design of pressure vessels
- Module 2: Design of clutch, brake and bearing
- Module 3: Design of gears and engine components
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 60 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Senior design engineer, Machine design engineer, Press tool design engineer, E-motor design engineer.