About the Program
Pearl Academy Who’s Next Scholarship 2021Deadline06-Jul-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be a resident of India
- Have passed class 12 before the academic session starts at Pearl Academy
- Have qualified the Pearl Entrance exam
The selected scholars have the opportunity to win up to a 100% tuition fee waiver.
- Scholarship form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Online Exam Date: 10th July 2021
- The Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
- The awardee must have a minimum of 85% of attendance each semester.
- The awardee must obtain 70% marks overall without having any Referrals / Deferrals.
- The awardee must not intermit or defer at any point during the studies at Pearl Academy.
- There should not be any disciplinary proceedings against the awardee.
- Students should be recommended by the Course Leader/HoD for said scholarship continuation.
- The Scholarship will be discontinued in case an awardee fails to maintain the prescribed academic standards of achievement in the subsequent year.
- Pearl Academy reserves the right to withdraw or amend any listed scholarship without prior notification.
- If a scholarship-selected student chooses to decline the course offer, said student’s scholarship shall be void.
Terms and Conditions
- This Scholarship is for Pearl Academy applicants only.
- This form is valid for July cycle applicants only.