LPU Admission Scholarship 2021-22Deadline07-Jul-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Apply for admission into an undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and PhD programme at LPU
- Fulfil the eligibility conditions of the respective course
- Qualify entrance examinations like LPUNEST, JEE (Main), CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/NMAT, NEET, GATE, CLAT, or any other examination
Eligibility for Bachelors/Undergraduate Programs
- Pass 10+2 with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent from a school recognized by a recognized school board
Eligibility for Masters Programs
- Graduate from a recognized institute with at least 60% aggregate in the related discipline
Eligibility for Diploma Programs
- Pass Class 10 with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent from a school recognized by a recognized school board
Eligibility for Doctoral Programs
- Hold a Master’s Degree from a recognized institute with at least 55% aggregate in the related discipline
NOTE: To get detailed information about the academic requirements for each scholarship, refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail’ document below.
The scholarships will be given under different categories. For each category, the students stand a chance to get a scholarship of up to 60% tuition fee waiver depending on their academic merit or performance in the entrance examinations, sports, or cultural activities. Different categories of scholarships include –
- Scholarships on the basis of eligibility qualification
- LPUNEST (LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test)
- Scholarship on the basis of national level tests like JEE (Main), NEET, CAT, MAT, GATE, GPAT, etc.
- Scholarship on the basis of sports, cultural, R&D, Co-curricular, social service, bravery awards
- Scholarships/fee benefits for Ph.D. students
- Special scholarships for toppers of education board
- Need-based financial aid
- Financial aid for serving/retired Defence/ CAPF/ Para- Military Personnel and their dependents
- Financial aid to orphans
- Financial aid to Persons with Disability (PwD)
For more scholarship details, refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail’ document below.
- Passport size photograph of candidate and parents (Father and Mother)
- Matriculation Certificate (if applicable)
- Eligibility qualification certificate (depending on programme) including previous qualifications (Eligibility qualification may be submitted later-on in case the final result has not been declared to date)
- Gap affidavit (If applicable – Self)
- Aadhaar card of candidate and parents
- Category certificate (if applicable, if claiming eligibility relaxation based on category)
- Income affidavit of parents (Self in case of Ph.D.)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Register by entering the candidate’s name, email id, mobile number, and other asked information alongside the preferred discipline.
Step 3: Verify the account by clicking on the relevant link sent at the registered email address or OTP send to the registered phone number.
Step 4: When the dashboard opens after signing in, fill in the personal details, parent’s details, address details, etc. including the programme from the available course list.
Step 5: Pay the application fee of INR 500 through a Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
Step 6: Apply for LPUNEST (For Eligibility and Scholarship), book the exam slot, and qualify.
Step 7: Await scorecard to get admission or scholarship.
Step 8: Following the result, attend online counselling. Fill in seat preference and download the allotment letter once the seat is allotted.
Step 9: Book the seat by making the initial payment online, and then upload all the necessary documents.
Step 10: Submit the application form.
Step 11: If selected as per the admission mode, the applicants will automatically be considered for the available scholarships based on merit-based achievements.