Offered By uLektz Academy Certified By The Academic Council of uLektz
About the Course:
This course is intended to introduce the computer science students to the Finite Automata, Grammers, Pushdown Automata, Turning Machines and Unsolvable Problems and Computable Functions
1. Understand various Computing models like Finite State Machine, Pushdown Automata, and Turing Machine.
2. Be aware of Decidability and Undecidability of various problems.
3. Learn types of grammars.
4. Data Visualisation skills
5. Good communication skills.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Theory of Computation, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Knowledge in programming
2. Good Computer Knowledge
3. Good communication skills.
- Module 1: Finite Automaton
- Module 2: Grammars
- Module 3: Pushdown Automata
- Module 4: Turing machines
- Module 5: Unsolvable Problems and Computable Functions
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 80 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Housing specialist,associate teacher, R&D specialist.