Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students, Maharashtra 2020-21Deadline15-Jul-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Belong to SBC category
- Be pursuing studies at post-matric level (Class 11 to PhD) in a government/government-aided/ private institution
- Have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 8 lakh
- Have taken admission through CAP process (for professional courses)
The selected scholars will be reimbursed all types of compulsory fees like tuition fees, exam fees, and other admissible fees.
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Income certificate/Income declaration issued by a competent authority
- Caste validity certificate (for professional courses)
- Mark sheet of HSC or SSC or last examination
- Gap certificate
- Father/Guardian’s death certificate
- CAP allotment letter (for professional courses)
- Leaving certificate
- Ration card to identify the number of children in the family
- Declaration certificate of parents/guardian about the number of children beneficiaries
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.