About the Program
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for BDS Courses 2020-21Deadline31-Jul-2021
- Must have passed Class 12 board examination in 2020
- Must have scored a minimum 60% in Class 12 board exams
- Must be enrolled in any recognised Bachelor of Dental Surgery programme in India
- Annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakh
INR 30,000 per annum for 4 years
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Class 12 marksheet
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate (in case admission for professional course already taken)
- Entrance examination result (In case seeking to take admission)
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below
- Login to Buddy4Study using your registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account
- You will now be redirected to the Credit Suisse Scholarship application form page
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process
- Fill the required details in the online scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all your details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com