About the Program
IIT Dhanbad Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to B.Tech and M.Tech or Ph.D. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on the project entitled – “Development of Lightweight High Entropy Alloy (HEA) Nanocomposites”. The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 31,000 for JRF and INR 35,000 for SRF.
IIT Dhanbad Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below 30 years of age
- Hold a B.Tech and M.Tech degree in Mechanical/Material Science / Metallurgy) or Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engg./Material Science/ Metallurgy
Note – Candidates having two years of research experience after M.Tech. degree or Ph.D. degree in the related field will be considered for the SRF post.
The candidate must have experience in Material Science.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 31,000 for the Junior Research Fellowship post and INR 35,000 for the Senior Research Fellowship post.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the position through the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details.
Step 2: Send the application form with an updated CV through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date of the interview.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The interview will be conducted via online mode.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com