This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of Inversion, Machine, Inversion of double slider crank chain mechanism, single slider crank chain and double slider crank chain, velocity and acceleration analysis of four bar mechanism and analysis of velocity and acceleration of single slider crank mechanism.
1. Will familiarize about Analysis of four bar chain and slider crank chain using analytical expressions.
2. Will demonstrate comparison of Involute and Cycloidal Teeth.
3. Will develop knowledge in Simple Gear Trains, Compound Gear Trains For large Speed Reduction.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Kinematics Of Machines, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: INTRODUCTION
- Module 2: MECHANISMS
- Module 3: VELOCITY AND ACCELERATION ANALYSIS OF MECHANISMS (GRAPHICAL METHODS)
- Module 4: VELOCITY ANALYSIS BY INSTANTANEOUS CENTER METHOD
- Module 5: VELOCITY AND ACCELERATION ANALYSIS OF MECHANISMS (ANALYTICAL METHODS)
- Module 6: SPUR GEARS
- Module 7: GEAR TRAINS
- Module 8: CAMS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Catia Trainer, Catia Trainer (Engineering Support Team), Interior Seating System Product Engineer etc.