This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of measurement and control systems, their elements and functions, definition and classification of transducers, electrical systems, mechanical switches and stepper motors and their merits and demerits.
1. Will familiarize about Evolution of Microprocessor.
2. Will demonstrate Comparison of Logic Gates and Gate Networks.
3. Will develop knowledge in Binary & Decimal number systems.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Mechatronics & Microprocessor, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: Introduction to Mechatronic Systems
- Module 2: Review of Transducers and Sensors
- Module 3: Electrical Actuation Systems
- Module 4: Signal Conditioning
- Module 5: Introduction to Microprocessors
- Module 6: Logic Function
- Module 7: Organization & Programming of Microprocessors
- Module 8: Central Processing Unit of Microprocessors
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Microcontroller/Microprocessor Design Specialist, Microcontroller/Microprocessor Design Specialist, Microcontroller/Microprocessor Design Engineer etc.