This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of selection of site, general layout of a thermal power plant showing paths of coal, steam, water, air, ash and flue gasses, ash handling system and Location of nuclear power plant, Working principle, Nuclear fission, Nuclear fuels, Nuclear chain reaction, Nuclear reactor Components : Moderators, Control rods, Reflectors and Coolants.
1. Will familiarize about types of Nuclear reactors and brief description of PWR, BWR and FBR.
2. Will demonstrate Advantages of Gas insulated substations.
3. Will develop knowledge in Capacitance of single and 3-Core belted cables.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Power Systems-I, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: THERMAL POWER STATIONS
- Module 2: NUCLEAR POWER STATIONS
- Module 3: DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
- Module 4: SUBSTATIONS
- Module 5: UNDERGROUND CABLES
- Module 6: ECONOMIC ASPECTS OF POWER GENERATION & TARIFF
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Systems Engineering, Power Systems Consultant, Lead Engineer Power systems etc.