About the Program
Mahatma Gandhi University Admission Scholarship 2021-22 is an opportunity offered to Class 12 passed, UG, PG, and Diploma Aspirants who are talented enough but not able to study further due to financial constraints. The university is known for high-quality education for all across the globe. Its main mission is to spread knowledge and innovation. The scholarships are offered under two categories. The selected candidates will receive variable awards.
Mahatma Gandhi University Admission Scholarship 2021-22, Deadline: 31-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Have qualified 10+2 (in any stream).
- Be only female candidates (category 1).
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 2.5 lakhs.
Note – For more information, kindly go through the ‘Scholarship Detail’ Document.
The candidates will receive scholarships in the following ways –
- Category 1 – 100% exemption of course fee & will also be provided Books/ Stationery, etc.
- Category 2 – 20% waiver of the course fee
Note – For more information, kindly go through ‘Scholarship Detail’ Document.
- Certificate of the qualifying examination
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on ‘Apply Now‘ and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the required details under the course category, make an online payment of application fee and submit it.
- Application Deadline – 31st August 2021
The candidate will be selected under the following criteria –
- Category 1 – Based on the interview
- Category 2 – Based on marks in written test and personal interview
Note – For more information, kindly go through ‘Scholarship Detail Document’.
Terms and Conditions:
- The registration fee to apply for the scholarship program under Category 1 is INR 100 only.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com