This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of Portland cement – Chemical composition, classification of aggregate, alkali aggregate reaction, steps in manufacture of concrete–proportion, mixing, placing, compaction, finishing, curing – including various types in each stage, measurement of workability by different tests and segregation & bleeding.
1. Will familiarize about Relation between compression & tensile strength.
2. Will demonstrate Modulus of elasticity.
3. Will develop Factors in the choice of mix proportions.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Basics of Concrete Technology you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: INGREDIENTS OF CONCRETE
- Module 2: FRESH CONCRETE
- Module 3: HARDENED CONCRETE
- Module 4: ELASTICITY, CREEP & SHRINKAGE
- Module 5: MIX DESIGN
- Module 6: SPECIAL CONCRETES
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Technical Service Engineer – Concrete Technology, Quality Assurance Manager, Territory Manager etc.