About the Program
HSCST Fellowship Programme 2021 is a fellowship opportunity offered to postgraduate degree holders. The fellowships will involve full-time research work leading to a Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject areas from any of the Institute/University in Haryana. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship award up to INR 35,000 per month and an annual contingency grant of INR 20,000 per annum.
HSCST Fellowship Programme 2021, Deadline: 03-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any of the Science subjects namely, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF and LS (NET) held on 15.12.2019 & 27.12.2019.
- Not exceed 28 years of age as of 1st July 2019.
Note – Age limit is extended up to 5 years for SC/ST, Women, Physically Handicapped, and OBC applicants.
The selected fellows will get the following benefits:
For JRF-NET (CSIR.UGC) qualified students:
- INR 31,000 per month for Junior Research Fellows (JRF).
- INR 35,000 per month for Senior Research Fellows (SRF).
For LS-NET qualified students:
- INR 18,000 per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
- INR 21,000 per month for Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
- Annual contingency grant of INR 20,000 to the University/Institution.
- 10th standard certificate for age proof
- NET certificate
- M.Sc. degree final year certificate
- Caste certificate
- Proof in case of physically handicapped
- Aadhar Card
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the necessary details and register.
Step 3: After successful registration, login using valid credentials.
Step 4: Fill in the application form, upload all required documents by clicking (Attach Annexure) in the form, and submit.
Application Deadline: 3rd September 2021.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIR twice a year generally in the months of June and December.
- The fellowships will be awarded to the meritorious candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) will be selected for carrying out their Ph. D. work in any of the University/Institute in Haryana.
Terms and Conditions:
- The fellowships will involve full-time research work leading to PhD degree in the relevant subject areas from any of the Institute/universities in Haryana.
- Candidates availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source are not eligible for this fellowship.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com