About the Program
SGBAU Amravati AICTE-Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) 2021 is a research opportunity offered to graduates and postgraduate students. The selected candidate will get consolidated remuneration of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the third year.
SGBAU Amravati AICTE-Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) 2021, Deadline: 15-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be less than 30 years of age as on date of admission in respective technical university.
- Have secured the minimum percentage of educational qualification prescribed for eligibility as in Undergraduate and Postgraduate be 70% (69.5 % and above) for General/OBC candidates.
- Have secured a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or equivalent at Bachelors and Masters whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) of 7.0 on the scale of 10 (or minimum 65% of marks) or equivalent.
- Have qualified GATE/ NET during the last 5 years.
- The selected candidate will get consolidated remuneration of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the third year.
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Submit the application to – Research Centre, Govt. College of Engineering, Amravati with prescribed fees of INR 1,000 payable to Research Centre.
- Application Deadline: 15th September 2021
- As per Ordinance No.1/2016 of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University.
Terms and Conditions
- The Scholars already undergoing Ph.D. programs in the Technical University/Universities/Institutes are not eligible for drawl of a fellowship from AICTE under the ADF scheme.
- Only the scholars admitted for the ADF scheme for the year 2021-2022 are eligible to draw fellowship from AICTE after fulfilling the above mention conditions.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com