This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of types and constructional details – principle of operation -operation on no load and on load, operation on no load and on Load, phasor diagrams of transformers, regulation – losses and efficiency, effect of variation of frequency and supply voltage on losses – all day efficiency and parallel operation with equal voltage ratios.
1. Will familiarize about Off Load And On Load Tap Changers.
2. Will demonstrate Production Of a Rotating Magnetic Field.
3. Will develop knowledge in Circle diagram for predetermination of performance.
There is no particular prerequisite to Special Electrical Machines you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: SINGLE-PHASE TRANSFORMERS
- Module 2: SINGLE-PHASE TRANSFORMERS TESTING
- Module 3: 3-PHASE TRANSFORMERS
- Module 4: 3-PHASE INDUCTION MOTORS
- Module 5: CHARACTERISTICS, STARTING AND TESTING METHODS OF INDUCTION MOTORS
- Module 6: DESIGN OF TRANSFORMER AND 3-PHASE INDUCTION MOTOR
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Electrical Engineer, Electrical maintenance Engineer, Product Engineer – electric motor etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.