This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of rigid bodies and deformable solids, tension, compression and shear stresses, principal stresses and principal planes, types of transverse loading on beams, simply supported beams and over hanging beams and torsion formulation stresses and deformation in circular and hollows shafts.
1. Will familiarize about Deflection in shafts fixed at the both ends.
2. Will demonstrate Deflection of helical springs, carriage springs.
3. Will develop knowledge in Area moment method for computation of slopes and deflections in beams.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Strength of Materials you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: STRESS, STRAIN AND DEFORMATION OF SOLIDS
- Module 2: TRANSVERSE LOADING ON BEAMS AND STRESSES IN BEAM
- Module 3: TORSION
- Module 4: DEFLECTION OF BEAMS
- Module 5: THIN CYLINDERS, SPHERES AND THICK CYLINDERS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Strength of Materials, Strength of Materials, Strength of Materials etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.