About the Program
DRDO-CAIR Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship in Mathematics 2021 is an opportunity offered to Master’s degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
DRDO-CAIR Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship in Mathematics 2021, Deadline: 08-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be 28 years of age as of the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Hold a Master degree in Mathematics with first division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level qualification from any Institute/University accredited by MHRD/UGC with NET/GATE qualified, OR from any Institute/ University accredited by MHRD/UGC with NET/GATE qualified.
Desirable Qualification –
- Have knowledge of Cryptography, Coding theory, and proficiency in programming languages.
- The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Send duly filled Application, as per the format provided with the Advertisement, by email prior to walk-in-interview at – email@example.com.
Note – The subject field of the mail must contain “Application for JRF as per the Advertisement No: CAIR/SSD/72402/01”
- Application deadline: 08th October 2021.
- Date of walk-in-interview: 18th October 2021 for JRF-Mathematics (b) 19th October 2021 for JRF-Computer Science.
- The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Extension & Up-gradation: The tenure of fellowship will be initially for a period of 2 (two) years and may be extended further & upgraded to SRF as per rules.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining if selected.
- No vehicle parking facility will be provided for the candidates.
- The selection will not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right.
- The selection will be entirely at the discretion of the organization as per the selection criterion which may refuse to select any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- The organization has all the rights to cancel the selection process/selection at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com