About the Program
JNCASR Research Associateship (RA) 2021 is a research opportunity offered to Ph.D. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on the project entitled – “Intrinsically Low Thermal Conductive Metal Chalcogenides for Thermoelectric “Waste Heat” to “Electrical Energy” Conversion”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
JNCASR Research Associateship (RA) 2021, Deadline: 12-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not to be more than 35 years of age.
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Chemistry/Physics.
- Have at least two research papers in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Have expertise in low temperature (2-200 K) magnetic and thermoelectrical properties, seebeck coefficient, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and magneto-transport properties measurement and data analysis.
- Have experience in handling the cryogenic physical property measurement system.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Scanned copy of duly filled in Template (available on the website).
- Scanned copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc.
- A brief resume.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Send a scanned copy of the duly filled-in template (available on the website) with scan copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc. with a resume to Dr. Bani Kanta Sarma, New Chemistry Unit through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 12th October 2021.
- Application Deadline – 12th October 2021
- The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- List of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the website with the interview date.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interviews/technical discussions/personal interactions.
- Those in employment or pursuing a Ph.D. degree must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer/Ph.D. Supervisor (applies to only outside candidates).
Courtesy – buddy4study.com