About the Program
IIT Dharwad Computer Science & Engineering Department (CSED) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work project entitled – “RELEVANCE: Edge and cloud-based pRedictivE anaLytic sErVices for zero touch network ANd serviCe managEment”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
IIT Dharwad Computer Science & Engineering Department (CSED) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 29-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years as of the date of the selection process.
- Hold a Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Computer Science and Engineering (or related streams)
Have qualified in any of the following National eligibility tests/exams:
- GATE qualified
- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship)
- National-level examination conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
- Exposure to mathematical modeling, performance evaluation, and analysis in the domain of computer networks.
- Exposure to computer networks.
- Exposure to network protocols, and associated simulation and emulation techniques.
- Programming skills.
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Mark sheets
- GATE scorecard
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“.
Step 2: Fill in the required details in the online google form, upload the relevant documents and submit.
- Application Deadline: 29th October 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on the interview and qualification.
Terms and Conditions:
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- No interim correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the online selection process.
- The applications will be screened, and only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview through online mode.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility will not bestow the right for shortlisting, IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing higher benchmarks.
Note – For more information, kindly go through ‘Fellowship Detail Document’.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com