This Course is Offered and Certified by DIGITERATI
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) possess the ability to install, design, operate and troubleshoot routed and switched systems. CCNA certified experts can make connections with remote sites by means of a wide area network (WAN), moderate essential system security threats, and comprehend basic systems administration concepts and terminology. Getting to be a CCNA certified professional is a distinctive initial move towards a remunerating career as a network administrator or engineer.
As Enterprises migrate toward controller based architectures, the role and skills required of a core network engineer are evolving and more vital than ever. To prepare for this network transition, the CCNA Routing and Switching certification will not only prepare you with the knowledge of foundational technologies, but ensure you stay relevant with skill sets needed for the adoption of next generation technologies. It establishes a professionals stature in the world of networking and validates that the professional is capable of working for the upkeep of enterprise level networks.
- Module 1 : Icnd1 Introduction
- Module 2 : Networking Concepts
- Module 3 : Ipv4 Addressing
- Module 4 : Ipv6 Addressing
- Module 5 : Cisco Device Basics
- Module 6 : Lan Switching
- Module 7 : Ip Routing Technologies
- Module 8 : Ip Services
- Module 9 : Device Configuration and Management
- Module 10 : Icnd2 Introduction
- Module 11 : Advanced Switching
- Module 12 : Advanced Routing
- Module 13 : Wide Area Networks
- Module 14 : Ipv4 Routing Protocols
- Module 15 : Ipv6 Routing Protocols
- Module 16 : Network Management Using Cisco Devices
Learning Content – 40 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Network Operations Associate, Associate Manager-Network Operations etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.