About the Program
Vice-Chancellor’s Awards & Cambridge International Scholarships 2022 from students seeking admissions to the Ph.D. programme at the University. The selected scholars will receive the university composition fee and maintenance allowance.
Vice-Chancellor’s Awards & Cambridge International Scholarships 2022, Deadline: 06-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a UK/EU student (for Vice Chancellor’s Award) or International student (for Cambridge International Scholarship)
- Be taking admission in the Ph.D. program in the year 2021-22 at the University of Cambridge
A total of 250 students will be selected under this programme who will receive –
- Cover for university composition fee
- Maintenance allowance
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on “Apply Now” scroll down, and click on ‘Application & Funding Deadlines’.
Step 2: Create an account on the Applicant Portal.
Step 3: Login using the valid credentials and apply for the program.
Step 4: Go to the funding section of the online application form, tick the box to express their ‘wish to be considered for funding’ and complete the Cambridge Trust section.
- Application Deadline: 2nd December 2021 or 6th January 2022 (whichever deadline suits the course applied for)
- The university committee will consider the applications from all the disciplines and on the basis of academic qualifications, research potentials and references.
Terms and Conditions:
- The financial situation of applicants does not affect the selection of scholarship winners.
- The candidates will be informed if they have been successful in winning one of these awards.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com