About the Program
IIMC New Delhi Academic Associateship 2021 is an initiative for graduate or postgraduate degree holders. The fellow will receive an amount of INR 30,000 per month.
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not more than 40 years (as on date of advertisement)
- Hold a Master’s degree in Journalism & Mass Communication or any discipline of Social Science with good command over English and Hindi languages with 50% marks in aggregate, OR
- Hold a Graduate degree in any subject with 55% marks with Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism with good command over English and Hindi language
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in media and teaching
The fellow will receive an amount of INR 31,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: CV in the enclosed proforma to the Principal Investigator through email at – email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 24th December 2021
The selection of the candidate is based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Interview is proposed to be held through Video Conferencing mode.
- Initially for a period of 1 year. Further continuation of the selected candidate will be subject to satisfactory performance and requirements of the Institute.
Courtesy – buddy4study