Karnataka NEET counselling 2021: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or Karnataka counselling 2021 is underway for undergraduate admissions. As per the exam conducting body, Karnataka Examination Authority, KEA has again revised the counselling dates and released an official notice for the same. Applicants who are interested in admissions through UGNEET can visit the official website,i.e.,kea.kar.nic.in. to get more information and updates.
Karnataka NEET counselling 2021: Important details
- As per the revised schedule released by Karnataka NEET counselling 2021, the last date to complete the registration process and submit these applications is December 27,2021.
- This is for the second time the official authorities have extended the deadline for UG NEET.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021: Revised dates
|Name of the event||Date|
|Earlier deadline for registration||December 22.2021|
|Last date to apply (new date)||December 27,2021|
|Downloading of verification slip from official website||December 28 to 30,2021|
Earlier, the last date to submit the application process was December 22,2021, and before that it was December 17,2021. It has now been extended till December 27,2021 according to the official notice.
Karnataka NEET counselling 2021: Other details
- Applicants must keep in mind that KEA will not allow anybody to make changes to their application forms after their final submission.
- To avoid any confusion, applicants are advised to cross-check all the details before applying for UG NEET.
- Applicants are advised to complete the registration process, they have to submit a registration fee of Rs 500 for the SC/ST/Cat-1/PwD category. Rs. 1000 for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates and Rs. 2000 for NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates.
Applicants are advised to keep a check on the official website for more updates and information related to KEA counselling and further processes.
Courtesy – Indiatoday