About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be 25 years of age or below
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any academic discipline
LAMP fellows will receive the following benefits –
- A stipend of INR 20,000 per month during the course of the Fellowship
- An opportunity to be a legislative assistant to a running Member of Parliament
- An opportunity to learn law-making and public policy
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details and submit it.
Application deadline: 09th January 2022
The application submitted by the candidate will be scrutinized during the initial round of evaluation. Shortlisted candidates from the initial round will go through another round of interviews conducted by PRS.
Terms and Conditions
- The LAMP Fellowship is not an internship. In their work with MPs, LAMP Fellows work as full-time professionals.
- LAMP Fellows are expected to commit to a full-time engagement with the Fellowship. The Fellows cannot pursue any additional academic or professional assignments during their engagement as LAMP Fellow.