About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below 40 years of age
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Chemistry, Materials Science or Chemical Engineering
- Have submitted the thesis
- Have experience in Heterogeneous Catalysis, Biofuel, Material synthesis and Characterization
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated pay of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificates
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline – 10th January 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding the interview including reasons for not being called for an interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.