SSC CGL Exam 2021: The Staff Selection Commission, SSC has released the official notice regarding the Combined Graduate Level Examination-2021. All the candidates can check the SSC CGL 2021-22 important notice on the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in.
“It is hereby reiterated in the interest of the candidates that aspiring candidates for Combined Graduate Level Examination-2021, should submit their online application much before the closing date i.e., 23.01.2022 and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy traffic on the servers during the closing days,” read the official notice.
SSC CGL Tier I exam 2021: How to apply online
In order to apply online, all the candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Register Now’ link
- Enter all the basic details in the prescribed format
- Log in again using your registration number and password
- Click ‘Apply’ in ‘CGLE 2021’ section under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab
- Enter all the required details and upload the photograph & signature
- Pay application fee
Click on submit
- Download the submitted CGL form and take a printout for future reference.
The examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply: January 23, 2022.