About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Environmental Engineering/Civil Engineering/Atmospheric Sciences/Aerosol Science/Physics/Climate Sciences or a related quantitative field.
- Have a strong background in atmospheric science, air quality sampling, air quality research.
- Have a significant background in handling and processing large data sets
- Have good experience in field experiment environmental sensing/measurement
- Impressive publications record in high impact air quality research journals.
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 60,000 per month.
The eligible candidates can apply for the post using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
Step 2: Send the application giving full details of qualifications and experience with copies of relevant certificates through email to – email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 17th January 2022
The selection will be based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
The appointment for the post is for 2.0 years. Appointment will initially be for one year. Renewal will be subjected to the performance of the candidate.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date of the interview by email.