About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold a Master’s degree in Chemistry/Physics/Bioinformatics, OR
- Hold an M.Tech./B.Tech. degree in any branch of Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate score
- Be GATE/NET qualified
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary as per DST norms.
- Cover letter
- Biodata with a passport-sized photograph
- Educational certificates and mark sheets class XII onwards
- Proof for research experience
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application with soft copies of all the relevant documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline – 28th January 2022
The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- One year or up to the termination of the project, subject to annual performance review.
- The position is available immediately.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.