About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Belong to Scheduled Tribe community
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Have a family income less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakhs per annum
- Have passed the previous year examination
The selected scholars will receive maintenance allowance as specified hereunder –
- For 4-5 Year Courses – INR 7,000 per annum to day-scholars and INR 10,000 per annum to hostellers
- For 2-3 Year Courses – INR 5,000 per annum to day-scholars and INR 7,000 per annum to hostellers
- For Courses of 2 years or less duration – INR 5,000 per annum to both day scholars and hostellers
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Previous year’s mark sheet
- Caste validity certificate
- Declaration of Rector/Superintendent of the college
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application Deadline – 31st January 2022
Terms and Conditions
The candidates need to pass the previous year examination to ensure the renewal of the scholarship.