About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not be more than 28 years of age on the last date of receipt of application
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA with NET/GATE qualification
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as admissible.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Self-attested photocopies of mark sheet
- Certificates from 10th standard onwards
- Testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (if any),
- Certificate of NET/GATE
- Copy of the publication (if any)
The eligible candidate can apply for the fellowship through the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Send the application in the prescribed format (enclosed as Annexure-I) with all supporting documents to the Principal Investigator through email at – email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidate in employment or doing Ph.D. must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer/Ph.D. Supervisor.