EET UG counselling 2021: The exam conducting body, Medical Counselling Committee MCC, will announce the round 1 seat allotment result for NEET-UG 2021 counselling today, i.e., February 1, 2022. Applicants who have appeared for MBBS and BDS admissions can check the official website, i.e., mcc.nic.in.
NEET UG counselling 2021: Important details
- The exam conducting body, MCC, has released the NEET counselling provisional result for AIQ round 1 on January 27, 2022, but it was withdrawn due to the Madras High Court hearing.
- Apart from this, MCC has announced a fresh schedule on January 28, 2022, on the official website. Selected applicants can report for admission from February 2 to 7.
NEET UG counselling 2021: About the rounds
There will be three more rounds of AIQ NEET counselling in 2021:
- AIQ round 2
- AIQ mop-up
- AIQ stray vacancy round.
NEET UG counselling 2021: How to check?
- Applicants are advised to mcc.nic.in
- Click on the UG counselling tab
- Now, click on the link to check allotment results
- Following step-3, login with your credentials, if required
- Download the seat allotment result.
NEET UG counselling 2021: Other details
The exam conducting body, MCC, conducts NEET UG and PG counselling for all India quota seats, 15 percent for UG and 50 percent for PG. Applicants who are interested can check the official website for more details and information.