About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Management/Information Systems/Engineering/Computer Science/Mathematics or Social and Economic related disciplines
- Have expertise and focus on running simulations, in the organizational domain
- Be well versed with secondary data analysis.
- Be proficient in Python and R
- Be comfortable with creating large datasets, analyzing, and visualizing them
- Have experience in natural language processing and text analytics
The selected fellow will receive compensation that will be commensurate with the qualification and experience.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover letter
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“ button and read all details.
Step 2: Send a CV and cover letter through email at – email@example.com.
Application Deadline – 6th February 2022
The fellow will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
The applications without the proper subject will not be considered.