About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
For Junior Research Fellow –
- Hold a B.Tech./M.Tech or equivalent degree in CSE/IT/ECE/Equivalent
For Senior Research Fellow –
- Hold a B.Tech./M.Tech or equivalent degree in CSE/IT/ECE/Equivalent and 2 Years of relevant research experience
- Be GATE qualified in Last 3 Year
- Have knowledge of Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision.
- Have exposure to Python programming including Pytorch and Tensorflow tools
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 10% HRA and for SRF INR 35,000 per month plus10% HRA as per funding agency norm.
- Mark sheets
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
Step 2: Fill in the required details and upload the relevant documents.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
Application Opening Date: 24th January 2022
Application Closing Date: 8th February 2022
The candidate will be selected based on qualifications and their performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an Interview.
- The shortlisting will be done based on the need of the project.
- No TA/DA will be applicable to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date.