The exam conducting body, Medical Counselling Committee, MCC has revised the NEET PG counselling 2021 schedule for All India Quota Seats. As per the officials, the AIQ round 2 registrations will begin from today, i.e., February 4, 2022. Applicants who are interested in applying for the admissions can visit the official website, i.e., mcc.nic.in.
NEET PF counselling 2021: Official notice
As per the official information, it states that, “PG/ PG DNB colleges who have received LoPs from NMC/ NBE after Round-1 of counselling started are still contributing seats for Round-2 of counselling.” Hence, the dates have been revised.
The choice of filling and locking would be available from February 7, 2022. Unlike the previous round, this option would not be available from the next day of registration.
NEET PG Counselling 2021: Steps to apply
- Applicants must visit the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee mcc.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads, ‘Online Registration.’
- Enter your login credentials to access your portal.
- Fill in the necessary details to complete the round 2 registration application form
- Pay the application fee and click on submit
- Download and take a printout of it.
NEET PG counselling 2021: Other details
The official authorities will soon update the official website related to the exact dates of NEET PG counselling 2021 round seat allotment and other formalities will be announced soon.
Courtesy: India today