About the Program
Merck India has been running this scholarship program since 2005. Many MICT scholars have successfully completed their education and are employed in various professional fields including Engineering, Medicine, Science, Commerce, Aviation and Nursing.
- Open for students who have successfully passed Class 10 (SSC) with minimum 80% marks in 2021.
- Applicant’s family income must be less than or equal to INR 20,000 per month.
- Only students who are currently residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru are eligible for this scholarship program.
INR 35,000 per year till graduation
- Copy of Class 10 mark sheet attested by school/institution principal or any gazetted officer
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof/salary slips of last 3 months of all the earning family members attested by respective employers & revenue office/tehsildar or income certificate of the family from revenue office/BPL card/ration card.
- Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Bengaluru – (ration card/election card/electricity bill/telephone bill/rent agreement)
- Latest school fee receipt/student ID proof (academic year 2021-22)
- Bank passbook or cancelled cheque or original letter from the bank clearly stating the following details:
- Name of account holder
- Account number
- IFSC code
- Bank & branch name
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.