About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
Essential Qualifications –
- Not more than 30 years of age as of 31st January 2022
- Hold an M.Tech./M.E. or equivalent degree in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)/IT (Information Technology)/EC (Electronics and Communication) degree
- Hold a B. Tech./B.E. degree in CSE/IT/EC or equivalent
- Have secured 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. or both
- Have a valid GATE/NET score
Desirable Qualifications –
- Have expertise in Machine Learning and Network Security
- Programming proficiency in Python with ML libraries, IoT
- Have scientific writing skills
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship approx. INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per the DST norms).
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill up the application form and send the scanned copy of the same via email at – email@example.com on or before 14th February 2022.
Application Deadline: 14th February 2022
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidates meeting minimum eligibility criteria are not necessary to be called for the interview.
- The shortlisting criteria can be higher than the minimum eligibility.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date.