To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class B.Tech. degree in Electronics or Instruments or Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering with qualifying GATE/NET* examination.
- Have work experience in design and development of embedded systems and familiarity with language workbenches language engineering
Note* – The requirement of NET/GATE examination for the selection to the post of JRF/SRF will be relaxed for the candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTls) with a CGPA of more than 8.000 (80% aggregate marks).
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Educational experience indicating the percentage of marks/division
- Work experience
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the Apply Now button.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Submit the application form with supporting documents through email at- email@example.com in.
Application Deadline: 14th February 2022 by 5:00 PM
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- 5% relaxation of marks will be granted to the SC/ST candidates.
- llT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualifications and requirements of the project post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the online interview.