To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering or related areas with two years of research experience
- Have a strong background in Molecular Biology and Immunology with exposure to protein Chemistry
- Have a good academic background.
- Be able to work independently, can write project reports and research publications (s) and provide support to other members of the group.
The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 49,000 per month plus HRA as per the Institute norms
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the hard copy of the application by registered post to-
Prof. Vikash Kumar Dubey (Principal Investigator)
Professor, School of Biochemical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi-221005, India
Application Deadline – 17th February 2022
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates would be intimated and called for a written test and/or interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- This is a purely temporary position and co-terminus with the project or can be terminated at any time if performance is not satisfactory.