To be eligible, an applicant must –
- No exceed 28 years of age*
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with a minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks
- Have a valid GATE/NET score
- Have working/research experience in the field of Organic Synthesis
Note* – Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/women/PD will be given as per the GoI rules.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per the GoI rule for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA as per the GoI rule (subject to satisfactory performance).
- A brief academic Curriculum Vitae (CV) not exceeding two pages
- Mark sheets
- NET certificate/GATE scorecard
- Category certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application form in the prescribed format with the applicant’s signature and all supporting documents to Dr. Md. Lokman H. Choudhury through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Note – Please mention the subject of the email as “JRF Position in SERB funded project@ LHC group”
Application Deadline – 19th February 2022
Note – All candidates who apply via email by 19th February 2022 (deadline) and are shortlisted will be informed regarding the further details by 22nd February 2022.
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the interview.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they have reliable internet connectivity on the date of the online interview.
- IIT Patna reserves the right to not shortlist any candidate in case the application email does not contain complete information backed up by supporting documents as listed.