To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be 30 years of age
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech. degree in Electronics & Tele Communication or EEE or CSE or Instrumentation or
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Be able to work with the testbed Communication System according to the experimental specifications/requirements and ensure its relevance to the deployment of the communication
- Be able to work with the other testbed team members to set up and manage the testbeds network/communication activities
- Be able to carry out daily system administration and maintenance of the testbeds
- Be able to support the system upgrade and new capability development to cater to the various research activities in the testbed
- Be able to analyse testbed needs and determine the requirements, capacity, and cost for developing an additional system plan
- Have experience working in Electronics/Tele-Communication engineering field
- Have superior computer/IT skills, suitable for assigned domain activities
- Have ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Fellowship Detail Document’.
- The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply by following the below-mentioned steps-
Step 1: Click on the Apply Now and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the online application form and submit it.
Application Deadline – 25th February 2022
The candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, relevant experience and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria will not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT Hyderabad.
Please note that the position is on-site & based out of the IIT Hyderabad campus.