Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is all set to release much-awaited notification for Group 2 examinations 2022 on its official website today i.e., Wednesday, 23rd February 2022 for 5529 CCSE-II vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can check and download the official TNPSC Group 2 notification from the official websites – www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
With the release of the official notification for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 candidates will be able to register themselves online for the examination.
As per the brief notification, the selection will be done through Combined Civil Services Examination, which will be done in two stages – Preliminary Examination and Main Written Examination & Interview/ Counselling.
The preliminary examination will be of 300 marks, the written examination or main exam will be of 750 marks while the interview will carry the weightage of 100 marks.
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|1||Notification release date||February 23, 2022|
|2||Last Date to apply online||March 23, 2022|
|3||Prelims Exam Date||May 21, 2022|
|4||Prelims Exam Result Date||June 5, 2022|
|5||Mains Exam Date (tentative)||September 2022|
|6||Main Exam Result Date (tentative)||December 2022|
|7||TNPSC Group 2 Interview Date (tentative)||February 2023|
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
Application Fees :Rs 250/-
- Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from any of the Universities/ institution.
- Minimum 21 years – Maximum 32 years
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022?
1) Visit the official TNPSC website – https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
2) Look for the TNPSC Group 2 Notification, and then click on that link
3) Use a valid email address and cellphone number to register for the TNPSC Group 2 test.
4) You will receive an email with your registration number.
5) Sign in and complete the application form, including personal, educational, and category information.
6) Double-check all of the information before paying the charge.
7) Pay the TNPSC application fees with a debit/credit card/net banking transaction.
8) Fill out the application form and submit it.
9) Print a copy of the completed application form for future use.
Courtesy : Times of India