To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. degree (or equivalent in any discipline) OR a B.S./B.A. degree in Economics, Finance, Management, or a closely related Social Science field from a top-tier Institution with outstanding grades
- Have experience in designing and conducting surveys, coordinating with various organizations, and developing research reports
- Have strong quantitative analysis skills and sound knowledge of econometric methods
- Have experience in data analysis using Stata/R/SAS/Matlab/Python
- Be self-motivated with excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and can work in a team environment
Note – Preference will be given to applicants with a relevant Master’s degree (specifically in Management, Economics, Finance, or a closely related Social Science field.
- The selected fellow will receive compensation that will be commensurate with the qualification and experience.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the online application form and submit it.
Application Deadline – 7th March 2022
- The fellow will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The institution will not send letters of rejection to other applicants.
- Emails asking for status updates will not be entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a telephone, Zoom/Skype, or in-person interview.