To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be less than or up to 28 years of age
- Have first-class B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science/Allied Branches with not below 60% aggregate or not below less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale
- Have first-class Master’s degree from Computer Science/Allied Branches with GATE qualification
This requirement 2b is exempted for candidates with a B.Tech degree from IIT/NITs/IIITs.
Preference will be given to those who have experience in Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Cloud Computing.
For detailed information, kindly go through the ‘Fellowship Detail Document’.
- The selected fellow will receive a salary of INR 31,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (specifying the qualifications and experience)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the detailed CV and soft copy of the filled-in application form through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 08th March 2022
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions :
- No hard copies of the application will be accepted.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- The selected candidate is eligible to register for Ph.D. degree at NIT Andhra Pradesh as per institute rules.
- In case of any inadvertent error in the process of selection, which can be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify, withdraw or cancel any communication made to the applicants.
- After joining the service of the Institute, the person will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes, and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time.
- The candidates will be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that will occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute will be final.
- Applicants are advised to ensure, before appearing for Selection Process, that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post. Qualification obtained has to be from a recognized University/Institute. Eligibility in terms of age, qualification, and experience of a candidate will be considered as on the last date for receipt of application.