To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 28 years of age
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree in relevant branch of Electronics/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Microelectronics/Optoelectronics/Nanotechnology/VLSI Design/Microwave Engineering with a valid GATE score, OR
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/equivalent branches with a valid GATE score or a valid UGC/CSIR-NET qualification, OR
- Hold a Master’s degree in Physics/Materials Science with valid GATE qualification or a valid UGC/CSIR-NET qualification
- Have prior experience of working in a cleanroom environment, designing of lithography masks
- The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the 3rd year.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including contact details (address, mobile no., email ID), date of birth, and all relevant qualifications and complete information with regards to NET/GATE score such as year of passing and validity, discipline, score, marks, All India Rank (AIR) and number of candidates appeared
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Submit a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) through email at – email@example.com.
Note – Please mention the subject line of the email as – “Application for JRF position in DST-SERB project”.
Application Deadline – 10th March 2022
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will intimated by email for the online interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.