To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 28 years of age as on the last date of application (Note – Relaxation as per the norms/orders of Government of India).
- Hold an M.Tech./M.E. (and B.Tech./B.E.) in Computer Science and Engineering
- Have secured a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent in master’s degree (or, 75% marks or an equivalent in bachelor’s degree)
- Be GATE qualified
Desirable Qualifications & Experiences
- Have working experience relevant to the project
- Have in-depth knowledge of machine learning, deep learning and digital image processing
- The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
- Age proof
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in the required details.
Step 3: Send the application form with scanned copies of self-attested documents in a single PDF file through email at – email@example.com on or before 24th March 2022.
Note – Please mention the subject of the email as – “Application for the post of JRF in the project (CRG/2021/008076)”.
Application Deadline – 24th March 2022
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
- Application form
Terms and Conditions
- The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The position is purely temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three (3) years.
- The candidate selected for this position will be converted to a regular Ph.D. in NIT Meghalaya as per the Ph.D. regulations.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/marksheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.