To be eligible, an applicant must
- B.E./B.Tech. and/or M.E./M. Tech./M.S./M.S.(R) degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent streams withatleast7.0 CGPA in 10 point scale or 70 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical university/institute as a full-time program.
- The relevant areas of specializations include(but are not limited to)Power System, Power Electronics, Signal processing, Signal theory, Probability an stochastics processes, and other related areas of research.
- Good academic record and experience in the relevant areas of specializations.
- Valid GATE score in relevant engineering stream.
- Strong background and understanding of MATLAB software.
- Publication(s) in recognized national/international conferences and journals of repute.
Benefits and Nature of Support
- The internship will be given for meeting daily necessary expenses such as stationery, consumables, accommodation,food, etc, as per the norms of the funding agency.
- The period of the Training and Skill Internship shall be for eight weeks.
- The participating students will also be eligible for TA reimbursement for their journey to the host institute from their hometown/home institute, both ways, as per the GoI norms.
- Certificate will be provided to the interns after the successful completion of the internship tenure.
How can you apply?
Duly filled application form along with the requested details,scanned copies of certificates,andother supporting documents including the letter ofauthenticationshould be uploaded through the online portal (https://apply.iitjammu.ac.in/#/home)
Last date to apply: 28th of March , 2022
The applications will be screened and the candidates will be selected on merit basis.Thelistof selectedcandidates will be posted on the IIT Jammu website (www.iitjammu.ac.in)by31stMarch2022.
Terms and Conditions
1.The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
2.Incomplete applications (in any sense) will not be considered for screening.
3.TheInstitutereservestherighttoaccepttheapplicationatanytimeandconsidercandidateswith exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience maybe relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptionalcandidates.
4.Merepossessingtheprescribedqualificationdoesnotensuretheselection ofcandidate.The Candidates will beselected on the basis of merit andthe requirements ofthe event.
5.Only selected candidates will be informed by email (apart from theinformation uploaded on the website),thereforethecandidatesmust provide valid E-mail IDs in theirapplications.
6.Selected candidateswillhave to acknowledge and accept the internship offer through return email, failing which the waitlisted candidates may be called for the internship.
7.Since the internship is planned in fully online mode, there will be no stipendforthe selected candidates.
9.For any other information/queries regarding the internship, the candidates may reach the event organizerthrough emailas per the details given below.
Indian Institute of TechnologyJammu,
P.O. Nagrota, Jagti,Jammu. 181221