To be eligible, an applicant must
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold a master’s degree in CSE/IT/ECE in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area
- Have secured a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the master’s degree level OR
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and GATE/NET in engineering in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline
- Have secured a minimum of 75% marks or 7.5 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the bachelor’s degree level
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
- Age proof
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application form with self-attested all relevant documents in a single PDF file (in specified order) through email a – email@example.com.
Note – Please mention the subject line as “Application for JRF- 2022”.
Application Deadline – 4th April 2022
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews to a reasonable limit by qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The position is purely temporary and is conterminous with the project.
- The selected candidate can be considered for Ph.D. program after fulfilling the required criteria of the IIT-BHU