To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in any branch of Life Science with a minimum of 70% or CGPA above 8 or in from a recognized government institute
- Have secured first-class in all preceding examinations from class10 onwards
- Have carried out hands-on laboratory practical training on Molecular Biological, Biochemical, Microbiological, Cell Biological techniques as part of the curriculum
- Have a valid GATE/NET score
- Have worked on a laboratory research project and been part of planning and executing lab experiments
- Be well versed in English technical writing and proof for the same in the form of published literature
- Have work experience as a research project assistant or junior research fellow (JRF) but not as an intern
The candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month depending upon qualification & experience.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read the details.
Step 2: Sign up (New User for the selective advertisement) and log in with the Login ID, password, and office order no.
Step 3: Fill up the profile, academic, experience details and upload a scanned passport size photo and signature and finally Freeze the application.
Step 4: After freezing the online application, generate a PDF document.
Note – Kindly use Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome browser to fill the application form.
Application Deadline – 7th April 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
Relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and female applicant.