To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.Tech. degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology/Electrical Engineering, or Electronics Engineering
- Have working/research experience in the field of Machine learning/Deep Learning/ NLP
The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years followed by INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
- Updated resume including
- Educational qualification (% of marks obtained from 10th onwards),
- Names of two referees
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the resume (in pdf and doc), application mentioning the “post applied for” and relevant documents through email ID at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – Please use the file name as – “post-applied_first name_last name.pdf”.
Application Deadline – 8th April 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview and qualifications.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the written test/interview.
- After the shortlisting, the candidates will be informed accordingly to appear for the online written test/interview.