NEW DELHI: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has delayed the KCET 2022 registration process. Earlier, the KCET 2022 application form was supposed to release on April 5, but no registration link was activated on the said date.
As per PTI reports, the KCET 2022 exam dates were announced by the Minister for Higher Education CN Ashwath Narayan. The authorities can release the application form of KCET 2022 anytime, so candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website – kea.kar.nic.in for the latest updates.
Events Dates (tentative)
Release date of KCET 2022 application form : To be notified
Last date to submit the KCET 2022 application form : April 22, 2022
KCET 2022 exam : June 16 to 18, 2022
How to Register for KCET 2022?
In order to avoid casualties while filling the application form of KCET 2022, candidates are advised to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official KCET 2022 website – kea.kar.nic.in.
- Next, click on the registration link displayed on the screen.
- Complete the registration process by entering the required details.
- In order to complete the application form, enter basic details, academic details, email ID, and contact number.
- Upload scanned images of passport-sized photograph and signature as per specified format.
- Followed by paying the application fee.
Documents required while filling the KCET application form 2022
Candidates need to keep certain documents ready while filling the application form.
- Active email ID and contact number
- Academic qualifications
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- Scanned image of your signature
- Parent’s signature/left thumb impression
- Family income details
- Net banking details/credit card/debit card
Courtesy : Careers360.com